The Lake Anna Visitor Center has published the Lake Anna Real Estate Buyers Guide. This guide was developed by Lake Anna professionals to offer over 40 years of experience and knowledge into a simple, easy-to-read document. The Buyers Guide is nearly 100 pages and is a must-read for prospective Lake Anna buyers. The Lake Anna Real Estate Buyers Guide explains the different types of inventory that Lake Anna has to offer, such as waterfront lots, waterfront homes, water access lots, and water access homes, Lake Anna condos and other maintenance free properties. The guide also gives insight into prices and even the best way to search for property.
Topics Covered Include:
• How close can I build my house to the water?
• What’s the difference between the public and private side of the lake?
• Which county has the lowest tax rate?
• What are the advantages/disadvantages to the North/South ends of the lake?
• How much does property cost at Lake Anna?
• Plus Many More!
[fusionform name=”Dominion Line Form” id=”18″ align=”center” label=”above” width=”40%”]